Sunday, 21 March 2010
Inglorious Basterds
I watched this last night and wasn't sure what to expect. I'd heard mixed reviews; the good ones, that it was hilarious, the bad ones, that it was waaay toooooo long. Generally I enjoyed it. Despite this though, I didn't find it all that funny and the adverts had always presented it as that. It was exactly mocking either, not to the extent they portrayed in the trailers. Instead, the film took quite a serious line in parts, focusing on the incomprehensible horrors that the Nazis committed and this was done very well. The tension throughout was brilliant and the acting for the most part was great. The length didn't really bother me and I enjoyed the quite graphic nature of the film although obviously this isn't for everyone. Overall I'd recommend it for at least one viewing. Not shabby at all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment